New group - Boston Marathon 2009 (Read 500 times)

btb1490

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Boston2009/ The 2008 version of this group was well attended, so I thought I'd get a 2009 version going. Smile

Renee the dog

Just saying HI BOB -- Oh crap, now I have to go drink. Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

btb1490

Just saying HI BOB -- Oh crap, now I have to go drink. Wink
        Smile Hi nono! Thanks for the HOWDY! I understand things have been kinda rough for you lately. Sending you good wishes! {{{}}}
        wildchild

Carolyn

Hi Bob! I see you're running for Children's Hospital again. Are you running for Amy again, or for a different kid? How's Amy? We miss you on the Master's forum!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

btb1490

Hi Bob! I see you're running for Children's Hospital again. Are you running for Amy again, or for a different kid? How's Amy? We miss you on the Master's forum!
            Hi Carolyn! Thanks for the note! Smile Yep, I'm running for Amy again. Wouldn't want it any other way! Smile Amy in general is doing ok, all things considered. She is having a surgery today though, so I am very anxious to hear how things went. She and her family just got back from a visit to Ireland, which is where they are from. Amy's mom wanted Amy to meet some of her aunts and uncles before the surgery, just in case things didn't go well. Sad Miss you guys! I hope all is going well with you. Thanks again for checking in!