Fixed glitch in system (Read 950 times)

eric :)

Most of you have noticed that many of the elements on various pages are broken.  It turned out that the permissions for the javascripts directory wasn't set correctly and your browsers couldn't download them.

I think the update last night caused it, although I'm not sure how since the update process is completely automated and it checks the permissions of all the files at the end.  I'll manually verify the permissions after each update from now on.

eric :-)

BJ Moose

Running Over the Hill

Thanks for the prompt attention, Eric. It was really heartbreaking seeing so many folks going through RA withdrawal symptoms!   Smile

A Saucy Wench

Once again eric, you rock!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Tykesmom

Great Job, Eric, and thank you!  At least now you know how many Running Ahead addicts love your Training Log!!!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great Job, Eric, and thank you!  At least now you know how many Running Ahead addicts love your Training Log!!!

Yes, the only time we hear from some users is when there are problems!

Tykesmom

Yes, the only time we hear from some users is when there are problems!

Maybe it's because everyone is so friendly here!

RevDog

Thank you! You have no idea how much I rely on your site. Or, maybe you do.

Thanks Eric!  Didn't expect a fix on a holiday...appreciate all you do!

akorman

Thank you!  You're the greatest!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Glitch fixed in system before I even noticed a glitch.  Smile

xor

There's  a glitch in the system.  So we fixed it. 

No, no... waitaminute perfesser.  There was a glitch.  We fixed it.

Poor, poor Milton.