Import Nordic Track Treadmill data from iFit (Read 57 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

I am trying to import workout data from a Nordic Track treadmill from their iFit website. The site allows me to download in TCX or CSV, however I can't get RA to accept either format. Could you add an import for iFit? BTW the TCX format adds an XML extension - workout.tcx.xml.

It would be great not to have manually enter all the TM workouts.

Thanks.

Dave

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Any thoughts on making this work for people who are using Nordic Track with iFit?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Efes

Hi Dave,

Have you tried to remove the .xml extension? Dunno if it will make any difference but could be worth a try?

/Efes

"Beep, Beep!"

I have removed the .xml extension and it still does not import correctly..