Help with GPS Watch Coros Pace 2? (Read 72 times)

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Got the Coros Pace 2 a couple days ago and a big fan so far.  The only issue I have is figuring out a way to transfer my runs to RA without uploading a fit file.  Was nicer when I could just run with my Garmin and it would auto-upload to RA.  Any work-arounds that anyone has figured out?

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

zebano

negative ghostrider. I'd love an option for this but I move them manually right now.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

I’m holding out hope someone found something. There’s an app I saw but it’s got a yearly cost to move from Coros to Garmin to RA. Obviously it makes sense why coros and Garmin don’t directly link.

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I’m holding out hope someone found something. There’s an app I saw but it’s got a yearly cost to move from Coros to Garmin to RA. Obviously it makes sense why coros and Garmin don’t directly link.

If it's RunGap, I really like it for moving my Apple Watch workouts to RA. It's not totally automatic, but after I finish a run I open RunGap, then authorize it to forward my workouts anywhere I'd like (so my files get transferred to RA and Strava). It's really reliable.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

I upload my gpx file from Coros to RA.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
            5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Suppose this is still the state of play.

My old garmin's battery lasts 3miles (maybe I'm just really slow these days).  And it takes forever to find a satellite.

Looking at the Coros Pace 2.  Don't want much in a watch: just miles and pace. Would rather it not be a hassle for RA integration.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Marylander

I bought a pace 2 and ended up not using it and getting another garmin since I was too lazy to transfer the runs to RA. Wink I still have that watch sitting around with very little use...

Yup, I've had the Coros for 2+ years and just manually upload from the mobile app or the newer Coros training hub on desktop (This is a bit easier). It's really not bad as long as you don't fall too far behind.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

I'm still using and loving my original Coros Apex (smaller diameter). I still just save the gpx file & upload to RA without any issues.

Hubs used to have the original Coros Apex (larger diameter), which the company recalled and sent him a free upgrade to the newer model. He absolutely loves his, too, although he's more of a trail/gravel rider and dirt bike racer.

I originally chose the Apex bc at the time the Pace did not have a feature I wanted.  In the recent versions the Pace now does what I was looking for, so for my needs, a Pace would work well.

In my experience, Coros employees are most responsive in the official FB owners page and their email.

Suppose this is still the state of play.

Looking at the Coros Pace 2.  Don't want much in a watch: just miles and pace. Would rather it not be a hassle for RA integration.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
                    5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

Docket_Rocket

I love my Pace 2. I just upload my runs manually; no biggie.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page