If I run in a race and don't blog / facebook / tweet about it, did it happen? (Read 297 times)

an amazing likeness

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This is one of those quantum paradoxes, isn't it?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

mikeymike

My rule of thumb is if runnershawn doesn't give me kudos then the run never happened.

Runners run

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I get my fix with Snapchat.

You people have issues 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

How do you vote for how many pokemon you caught?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Outside Lane

If it's not on RA.com, it didn't happen.

See how they run...

HA - This is the best post!

Sometime it feels like I'm the last FB, Twitter, snapchat, etc....holdout (not that it bothers me at all)

Happy to have RA as my only social media foray.

kcam

HA - This is the best post!

Sometime it feels like I'm the last FB, Twitter, snapchat, etc....holdout (not that it bothers me at all)

Happy to have RA as my only social media foray.

You're not the only holdout, I have none of those as well.  Though I did sign up for Strava which was a big mistake as I keep getting 'kudos' from people I don't even know.  Uhhh, hullo, I don't need "kudos" for my 2.8 mile evening run at 10:30/mile pace. 

beat

Break on through

It happened.  The results are on the web, at least until the next server crash.  Unless you bandited the race... then no, it didn't happen.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

HermosaBoy

Uhhh, hullo, I don't need "kudos" for my 2.8 mile evening run at 10:30/mile pace. 

+1

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kcam

By the way, I'm so old I had to ctrl+ several times to verify that one of the Poll options is "Where's the pic of your medial?"  Then I chose that option.  milktruck deserves a few of these.

YES HE DO^^^^. I don't have time to chit chat, gotta go now the grass. Sounds like a double entendre.....

gsaun039

Caffeine-fueled Runner

Athlinks always knows!

PR's--- 5K  24:11,   10K  49:40,   10-Mile  1:26:02,  HM  1:56:03,   Marathon  4:16:17

Maniac #11112, Fanatic #14276, Double Agent #2335

Cyberic

Good one!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Athlinks always knows!

So if my race doesn't appear in Athlinks, and I don't Facebook/tweet it, does that mean it didn't happen????