Too many tech shirts? (Read 923 times)

I ran a 10 mile race early last December that gave out half-zip pullover/anorak style jackets. Very nice.
    ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

I recently reduced mly pile of cotton shirts, by having my wife make me a t-shirt quilt.  I got to keep the shirt design of some favorite races and now have a nice cozy quilt to warm me up in my freezin' cold basement TV room.  I'd much rather have cotton the tech!

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
      My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
      Ride 112 miles.
      Run 26.2 miles.
      Then brag for the rest of your life.
      -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

The last few races I have done I have asked the race director about not gettting my "free shirt"  Each time, they have reduced the registration fee by $4 or $5.  Unless it's a race you really want the shirt for, you may try this option.  Some races have put the option on their registration form.  Even if it's not advertised, it doesn't hurt to ask and you may be able to save yourself a few bucks.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

Imminent Catastrophe

I recently reduced mly pile of cotton shirts, by having my wife make me a t-shirt quilt.  I got to keep the shirt design of some favorite races and now have a nice cozy quilt to warm me up in my freezin' cold basement TV room.  I'd much rather have cotton the tech!

She should make them into a snuggie!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016