Sat/Sun 12/29-30 (Read 548 times)

(also posted on Masters) Gang, I only ran 3 today and called 2007 a wrap. It was an easy (9:04 pace) stroll with an average HR of 125. My mind was racing towardss the start of another great year in 2008. On my log entry today, I posted a bunch of misc details for the "statistical minded" among you. Feel free to have a look.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Dave

(also posted on Masters) Gang, I only ran 3 today and called 2007 a wrap. It was an easy (9:04 pace) stroll with an average HR of 125. My mind was racing towardss the start of another great year in 2008. On my log entry today, I posted a bunch of misc details for the "statistical minded" among you. Feel free to have a look.
      Looks like you had a tremendous year, Ray. Well done. Short and easy for me today (off to church now). Shifted my long run until tomorrow to wrap up the year. Planning on 10, may stretch it to 16 to give myself an even 100 for the month Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Cut my planned 14 to 9 to give my knee a break. Not sure what's going on, but a little rest couldn't hurt. I'm going to make next week easy through the week, and hope to do the planned 16 miler on Sunday to get back on track.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Looks like you had a tremendous year, Ray. Well done.
          Thank you. In the MLB, they call it a career year. I hope to race faster next year however.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I started today's run in the sleet on a sore foot, feeling very sorry for myself. Then I thought about my heros who broke through the 3 hour marathon barrier this year. Would THEY go back to the car? I think not! I smiled and kept going. 10 EZ miles.
            TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Nice Witch costume. (That's an inside joke.) Oh Kay first the football game report. Was that 2nd attempt 65 yd TD pass just the cat's ass or WHAT? Who but Belechick, Brady, and Moss could have pulled a stunt like that. And then this...what the heck was up with that excessive celebration call? I mean, come on, he just tied the NFL record. I thought it was darn mild. Worst call of the game. And...the Giants scored on the penalized following kickoff! Glad I got my longish run in yesterday. After eating a plate of ribs as big as my head, and drinking too many glasses of wine like they were beer, I had a big plate of eggs, bacon, muffins, and milk, and went for my easy 6M. Ugh, it was harder than yesterday's 11, and even at a snail's pace, my HR was 10 beats too high!

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

Maggie & Molly

finally did my run. 5.63/10:20 pace. Nice and steady. It felt good and at no time did I feel out of breath or tired. I finished at 5:63 simply because I ran to the end of the road (ocean) turned around and came home. Didn't look at my distance til I was home and done. DH rode his bike with me. He was cute, stopping in the middle of streets so I could cross, looking back when cars came... you get the idea.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

cut my planned 17 to 13.5 since i was running with a speedster, we were faster than marathon pace, and heck, it's a taper week. so 13.5 at 7:45, with the last three about a minute/mile faster than average. pbj!
                    I did an easy 10K with a minor spill around 4.5 miles in Black eye. About a third of a mile in this guy stopped me asking me if I had seen his child. Confused

Vim

Yesterday I did 4 easy miles (9:45 pace). Rested on Saturday.