Mississippi's Lehigh Valley Marathon Report (Read 946 times)

Awesome job, Michelle. You rock!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

congrats to you too! great race report and what an awesome first marathon for you!! y'all look fabulous in those pics...what's the secret? I always look 2 inches from death. Dead Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

Talk about major confusion in my house. My husband just asked me how my 5k went on Sunday. Confused

Michelle

congrats to you too! great race report and what an awesome first marathon for you!! y'all look fabulous in those pics...what's the secret? I always look 2 inches from death. Dead Tongue
          I felt like death. I'm not sure, maybe it means we didn't push ourselves enough.

Michelle

Talk about major confusion in my house. My husband just asked me how my 5k went on Sunday. Confused
            BOY that was ONE LONG 5k Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I felt like death. I'm not sure, maybe it means we didn't push ourselves enough.
              that means you had a GREAT race!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

BOY that was ONE LONG 5k Confused
                He's been working WAY too much these days!! I think that the hours of sitting in front of that lap top have started to have a negative effect. Sad

Michelle

So, I'm happy that he asked, I'm totally confused on how he missed the whole MARATHON detail. But, we'll work with it.

Michelle

btb1490

So, I'm happy that he asked, I'm totally confused on how he missed the whole MARATHON detail. But, we'll work with it.
                    Maybe it's better if he thinks it was a 5k and not a marathon! Those marathons aren't good for you, ya know!
                      As for my dh, ....Maybe he needs something to put him in a good mood. Evil grin
                      Thanks one and all for passing up this too-easy straight line, thereby maintaining focus on the congratulatory nature of the thread. We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

did you smack him? Yes

Jennifer mm#1231

Thanks one and all for passing up this too-easy straight line, thereby maintaining focus on the congratulatory nature of the thread. We now return to our regularly scheduled program.
                          I know!!! I was completely impressed with that! And now that you've opend up that flood gate... Tongue

Michelle

did you smack him? Yes
                            No, he's been working a lot and is totally stressed out, I can't be upset with him.

Michelle

No, he's been working a lot and is totally stressed out, I can't be upset with him.
                              I soooooooo understand what it's like to have a OVERWORKED STRESSED OUT husband!

awwww! I hope you know I was being silly! Clowning around

Jennifer mm#1231