Columbus Marathon Dedication (Read 614 times)

Go Pre!

Awesome idea Bearcat! I am dedicating my Columbus Marathon to my wife's mother, who is in the hospital trying to recover from the 3 strokes in 3 days she had a couple of weeks ago. She is a truly great lady. That said, I will also share in Bearcat's dedication by keeping al of you Chicago runners in mind. You were troopers last weekend! PEACE
    va

VA123: Have you ever tried those before? Not sure if it will work with mine since it is a HP photosmart 2610xi all in one printer? Any clue if it will or how hard this is?
      I have never tried these before. I have seen a shirt done using them, and it looked OK. It looks like it works with most inkjet printers. You would probably have to try it to see if it works on yours. It is probably easy if you are handy.
      RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Well it seems as though it would cost $20 for quick shipping. So it appears this will have to be a home-made job. I have a couple of other ideas I will test this weekend.
          2011 Goals:
          Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
          Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
        RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

I am dedicating my Columbus Marathon to my wife's mother, who is in the hospital trying to recover from the 3 strokes in 3 days she had a couple of weeks ago. She is a truly great lady.
          Wow Dave. Those are a rough three days. How is she doing?
            2011 Goals:
            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Go Pre!

Wow Dave. Those are a rough three days. How is she doing?
            Unfortunately it has been a roller coaster ride. Good days and bad days. To top it off, she got a 'bug' from the hospital and it made here really sick, so she is quarantined. Her mind is all there but she is weak and frustrated. So hard to watch. Just found out it will take 5-6 weeks for the antibiotics to get rid of the bug so she can into rehab. This will also depend on whether or not she has another stroke in the meantime. So hard on my wife, all of this waiting and hoping. Such a slow process to recover. My wife has been amazing through all this, visiting every day for the few weeks. I will definitely dedicated some miles to my wife her siblings and her father!