Difference Between Running and Jogging (your opinion) (Read 1480 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have only one parameter that differentiates a jogger from a runner. A jogger stops jogging for 4 to 6 months of the year because of his/her perceived inconvenience of winter on his/her jogging routine. Everyone else is a runner.
    I kinda like this one. 'Cause Winter running often takes some serious HTFUing.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

beep beep!

Yes...and Ron Burgundy. Wink
      I only jog with a soft "j" Wink
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I only jog with a soft "j" Wink
        Yogging. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I see no real difference between the two. I think if there was one it would be that runners run enough to make it a major part of their lifestyle while joggers do it merely for a bit of aerobic activity in conjunction with other fitness facets. Like I jog for 30 minute twice a week to aid my weight loss after lifting. I run at least 4 days a week to stay fit.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Go Daddy

Jogging is to running what overhead projectors are to Powerpoint. Depending on your age and perception, they may be the same thing in a new format. Better equipment, better toys, better technology...but the same base function.