chrome browser (Read 497 times)

It works with Firefox and Internet Explorer. I get it to work on Camino as well.
    I am going to try it once more, right now!, to say that you are wrong in just a few minutes.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What browser? I have been using it this way for weeks. I click in the route box and type a couple letters from anywhere in the route name and it shortens the contents of the drop down box. Cool stuff.
        MTA: Map Editing! Like I said, it still will not edit. It will highlight point when touched, but I can only move it. I would have thought it's the might mouse, but it works when I use Safari. To test it further, I quickly created a new route other than the ones created before the log change, and still the same. While I was doing this a security software came up. I downloade and restarted and tried again thinking that would change something. Still the same. I then went over to DW's pc using IE 6 on XP?, and I can not even highlight the point to move it, let alone delete. So should I email eric cause he thinks, like you, that all is well with these browsers. Firefox 3.0.4. I seen that there is now 3.0.5. Is that what you are using?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am using FF 3.0.5. It works great. Okay, so you are having trouble with mapping. That needs to be addressed. But what does any of that have to do with the combo box that you don't believe exists? MTA: Okay, you cannot delete map points. I see that. But they still edit just fine when I test in FF, Camino, Safari.
            I am using FF 3.0.5. It works great. Okay, so you are having trouble with mapping. That needs to be addressed. But what does any of that have to do with the combo box that you don't believe exists? MTA: Okay, you cannot delete map points. I see that. But they still edit just fine when I test in FF, Camino, Safari.
            I agree for one with the combo now. I more than once addressed the map editing issue in the other thread. Deleting is editing. All I can do is move them. That's not editing. I can not do with them (points) what you are saying you can do unless I log in and do it on Safari. Is that clear 'nuff for 'ya! SHEESH!

Ricky

Trent needs some sleep. He's acting EP.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Deleting is editing. All I can do is move them. That's not editing.
                I disagree. Editing is any change made. But that is semantics and what matters is that you want to delete and you cannot. I get that.
                on Safari
                No, as has been said many times in many places, sadly Safari is NOT supported. You must use Firefox or IE. You can edit move map points and place new points, but you cannot delete existing points.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent needs some sleep. He's acting EP.
                  Yes. True dat.
                    Stop F'ing with me. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I said it performs proper editing when using Safari, but not with FF!

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Okay, and I am telling you, kind sir, that Safari is not supported; if it works on Safari, then you are in luck. It is supposed to work on FF, so if something is not working on FF, that is a problem. BUT Right now, it is only supposed to let you lay new points and move existing points. You cannot delete points. As I said, I agree with you that it should let you delete points.
                        Right now, it is only supposed to let you lay new points and move existing points. You cannot delete points. As I said, I agree with you that it should let you delete points.
                        eric replied earlier one the other thread that you could delete points and had tested : "I've tested on the following browsers:" - Internet Explorer 6 - Internet Explorer 7 - Firefox 2 - Firefox 3 I refute this claim by having tested/tried everything to do the same on IE 6 and FF 3.0.4.

Ricky