Running Stickers for your car, etc? (Read 1784 times)

Menace to Sobriety

Just take a screwdriver and scratch what you want to say into the paint. It won't look as professional, but people will know you're serious.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

xor

Just take a screwdriver and scratch what you want to say into the paint. It won't look as professional, but people will know you're serious.

Ha.  This is certainly the approach I took with my pink shirts.  Why have cafe press print me Breast Cancer Sucks when I can show off my great sharpie skills?

You Are Beautiful.

lolz

I could probably file an insurance claim after I did it, too.

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
        Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

You Are Beautiful.

Something like this?

I made these out of some scrap reflective vinyl last winter. I stuck them on my jacket for running in the dark. I have access to some expensive toys but you could do something similar with a xacto knife or scissors. Although that cafepress price was pretty cheap.

I love this and I'm totally crafty. I don't know where to purchase reflective vinyl. Where'd you pick yours up?

My Storygraph

You Are Beautiful.

Cafepress does have you covered, including this gem (seriously, they do have a bunch of good stuff though):

it's an ULTRA half marathon.

My Storygraph

That's for Garmin halfs.
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If you can run 70.3 miles in a week, you can pick up a sticker that 70.3 in some places, to show off your high weekly mileage.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

But that's "only" half a sticker.

Former runner

I love this and I'm totally crafty. I don't know where to purchase reflective vinyl. Where'd you pick yours up?

Mine was scrap material from some police decals that we produced. I work for a printing company so I have access to unique materials. You might be able to find this at a craft store or check at a local sign shop.

Ross

google 3m reflective tape or fabric. a number of sellers out there.
                        If you can run 70.3 miles in a week, you can pick up a sticker that 70.3 in some places, to show off your high weekly mileage.

I don't think that's a weekly mileage thing

http://ironman.com/events/ironman70.3

Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                        xor

hahaha.

Methinks AP knew that.