Things you didn't know about modern elevators (Read 913 times)

C-R

Jake - you should lose style points for that one and there went another three minutes of my pathetic existence that I won't get back. On a more warped side - how would like to be the one to open that elevator door.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Non ducor, duco.

If only McGyver had been there with a toothpick. He could have figured somethin out.
        I saw it as kind of romantic: "We are at the end of our strength, but our love for each other is eternal."

Bugs

Wow, Bugs, you've had a hard time of it lately!
          That's what I was thinking when I was stuck in there, that and "why don't I ever carry my cell phone with me."

Bugs

Bugs

Google the names Frauke Punz and Ulf Lech. No typos - they're German names.
            Well that's it. No more elevator sex for this girl.

Bugs

an amazing likeness

Interesting. And strangely enough, I just came across a truly bizarre ... scary ... terrifying ... elevator story. I'm not posting the story. I'm not even posting a link. It's that disturbing. But if you feel like the creepiest, most soul-rending true elevator related story you could imagine ... Google the names Frauke Punz and Ulf Lech. No typos - they're German names. Not for the faint of heart. Or those who like sleeping at night. Or those who ever want to use an elevator again. Consider yourself warned. Note to Scout: it involves sex. Sort of. I should have saved this for Halloween. Last warning: don't do it. But if you do, don't blame me. Or complain when Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator" is permanently ruined.
              So...you wanna explain how you stumbled across it in the first place...?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.