Won't Let Me Save! (Read 622 times)

Nothing_Less

Hello. I am new to this website, and am trying to put in my first workouts, but it wont let me save them once they are all filled out. I tried a running one, cycling one and a swim one, none seem to work. ConfusedHowever, it did let me save health issues. Just wondering if anyone could help me resolve this problem! Thanks.
      Nothing_less, I'm not sure why you can't save the cycling and swimming entries. For the run entries, you will need to enter both a distance and duration because they're required. If you don't have both, just make a best guess. As for cycling and swimming, could you tell me which fields you filed out so I can reproduce the problem you're encountering? Thanks! eric Smile
      Nothing_Less

Hi Eric, In all 3 logs (run, swim and bike) I fill out the whole top except heart rate (because I don't know it), and I don't fill out anything under the Intervals or Placement subtitles. Everything else gets filled out, but when I push save nothing happens. Thanks for your reply!! Smile
          Hi Eric, In all 3 logs (run, swim and bike) I fill out the whole top except heart rate (because I don't know it), and I don't fill out anything under the Intervals or Placement subtitles. Everything else gets filled out, but when I push save nothing happens. Thanks for your reply!! Smile
          There are two possible causes that I can think of. The first one is that the information you entered is not in the correct format. If ths is the case, then there will be a red asterisk ( * ) to the right of the field with the error. The other cause could be your browser. Which browser are you using?
          Nothing_Less

I figured it out! Hooray! I wasn't putting my duration time in correctly. Blush Eric, thank-you very much for your help & quick replies. I really appreciate it. Have a great day*!~
              That's one thing this website beats any others on. Hands down, there is the best customer service here! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Black

Hurting on a bridge!

Having save troubles as well. I'll try changing how I put time in. I did manage to save one run. Now I'm having a problem.
                Black

Hurting on a bridge!

Over 1 hour put in as 1:04:16 NOT 64:16 . Problem solved!! Thanks for the tip.