Ugh! Lost Garmin (Read 470 times)

So, if anyone found a Garmin 305 on Stanwix Street in Pittsburgh, it'd be mine. Crap. Took it off while waiting for my ride and I SWEAR I put it in my bag. But when I went to get it to log my run, all bye-bye. Turned car upside down. Tore house and bag apart. Retraced steps. Checked where I sate waiting for my ride. Checked security desk at work. Crap. At least I had my name/info in it. Crap.
    protoplasm72

That sucks but at least you didn't lose your shoes. You can still run without a Garmin. Cool

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

That sucks but at least you didn't lose your shoes. You can still run without a Garmin. Cool
        Yeah, but I'm gonna try barefoot running anyway. (Trying to stay positive Cry)

Bugs

That really stinks. It is something that would happen to me as I'm always loosing stuff. Smart you had your name on it. Maybe it'll get returned yet. At least they have come down in price.

Bugs

Lisa3.1

that sucks. do you plan to buy the newer garmin that just came out
              Won't buy the 405. Will probably buy the 305 at REI, then rationalize that, had I been an early adopter, I'd have about spent on one what I did on two. Or I'll call it the "405 equivalent." Took out a craigslist ad, so, maybe if I get a replacement at REI, it'll surface. Thanks for the concern. Weird running with just a watch today.
                My condolences on your loss. May the memories of your happy times together bring you comfort in this difficult time.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.