Publishing a workout graph (Read 458 times)

Craig_rt

I can publish a report ok, but when I go to an individual workout graph nothing happens when I click on Publish. And ideas?

alexy211

I can publish a report ok, but when I go to an individual workout graph nothing happens when I click on Publish. And ideas?

Same issue here. Also, is there any way to lock in changes to that graph so they become the default for that page?

eric :)

What browser and version are you using?  And are you referring to the report graph, or an indivdual workout's graph?

alexy211

What browser and version are you using?  And are you referring to the report graph, or an indivdual workout's graph?

I didn't mean to hijack Craigs thread here, but for me, it is the individual workout graph that is the issue. I like to add elevation as a second y variable, and change the smoothing to 25 points. But I can't make it "stick" as a default graph for me, and the publish button doesn't appear to do anything.

Firefox 3.6.8

Win XP pro SP3

Thanks,

Alex

eric :)

Alex,

I need to revamp the workout graphing code.  I'll include your request then.