YOU ALL OR Y'ALL WANTED ME TO COME OVER HERE (Read 859 times)

Joann Y

I hate to break it to you but... Sad sorry, Joann.

Shoot. What gave it away? My increased endurance relative to normal humans, my profoundly reduced cognitive function, or my insatiable and endless desire to consume living animal flesh, usually human, sometimes favoring brains?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Shoot. What gave it away? My increased endurance relative to normal humans, my profoundly reduced cognitive function, or my insatiable and endless desire to consume living animal flesh, usually human, sometimes favoring brains?

Possible indicators, but you'll need a blood test for a definite diagnosis.

Your picture:  gray flesh, falling apart.  Let's just say it's obvious.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

[bah, so much for linking to public resources you don't control]

#ZLM Joann for President! (or at least Shield Bearing F-tard)

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Village people

Don't encourage the zombies! Old threads will be popping up all over the place.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

This is all written in American.

Listen baby, it's ENGRISH, aight. I don't know what's going on with the zombie mumbo jumbo, but this y'all stuff is agonizing. I was down visiting in Harrisonburg 2 weeks ago and I musta heard y'all about 300 times in 2 days.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

I need a Babel fish.