Heart Rate Monitor (appstore) (Read 55 times)

mades

Hi. My fitness tracker does not have a heart rate monitor (instead, I opted for a long battery life). I am looking for one in my cell's android app store. However, every single one I tried, for whatever reason, turns on my phone's camera flash. Is there any app I can use which does not turn on the flash? Because that annoys me to no end, and can literally burn the skin.

My old Samsung (which is literally dead now) had an app that did not turn on the flash. Unfortunately, that app was proprietary to Samsung, but at the very least, I know it exists.

Jaquelilbert

link spam
      Balgoritin8

Last week I planned to launch my small online store. It was important to me that it looked professional and was user-friendly. That's why I started looking for companies that offer user experience design services. I came across the site of PNN Soft and I was impressed by their offer - from web design to the development of complex systems. If it wasn't for this company, my project might not look so professional. Their approach to user experience design and detailed work made my site user-friendly and attractive.