MCM 2008 - dgb2n's LONG race report (Read 703 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Anyhow, you can actually rate and review the event so they can make it even better.
    Clicked the link and got this * We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system. If you are a system administrator please click "more details" below for more information about this error. * Heh, that surely sounds like the active.com I remember Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

This year, a group of Marines actually ran 177.5 miles from Tun Tavern over the course of 4 days finishing with the MCM! They raised support for the Injured Marines Fund along the way. You may have seen it on the news?
      It was also posted on RunningAHEAD as well. Boomer hasn't checked back in yet, I would imagine he's sleeping.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

Dave, here is a picture of the gang at the tree pre-race. Looks like the last picture of you in your favorite sweatshirt Smile

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
        My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
        Ride 112 miles.
        Run 26.2 miles.
        Then brag for the rest of your life.
        -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Congratulations on a great race and report!!

Chris
          PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k