Interns (Read 517 times)

Bugs

Fresh meat arrived in the office today. Time to have some fun. Smile Suggestions?

Bugs

Lazy idiot

At the pizza shop I used to manage, we'd ask the newbs to go to the cooler for the henway (what's a hen weigh?), or ask them to go get a left-handed chop knife, etc. Good times.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

If your building has multiple floors ask them to get a pool pass for the pool that's not on your floor. Be creative with it. Back in my Army days we used to tell newbees to go find crap like a box of grid squares or chem lite batteries.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Hazing? Smile

Vim

Stop teasing the interns Wink

My sweet new crank!

Ask them to help hang a picture or dry erase board on a section of wall that is small. Send them down to maintenence, make sure they comeback with a wall stretcher...clue in maintenence, and send them around the office...maybe into the bosses office... Or ask them to change the water in all the toilets (hand them a cup) See if they flush instead. the list could go on and on...
              Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO

Bugs

They are in badly need of zit medication. Too much pizza in their diet is my guess. They keep sharping pencils. The average pencil lasts for 45,000 words, how many could they possibly need?

Bugs

Kings Canyon NP 07'

They are in badly need of zit medication. Too much pizza in their diet is my guess. They keep sharping pencils. The average pencil lasts for 45,000 words, how many could they possibly need?
                  You could order about 10,000 pencils and ask them to sharpen all of them for a conference on Friday.

left-right-left-right-repeat