Import from Garmin History doesn't show all of the history. (Read 280 times)

brian r johnson

I followed the directions to export and zip my running history from Training Center for my Garmin 305.  When the data was processed, the last 8 weeks of data were missing, but all previous workouts were there.  I deleted the import and thought I would try again.  Now I get an error message (an unknown error has occured, the administrator has been notified).  Is there a limit on the number of workouts that can be imported?  Is there something I can do to make it work?  I tried three times with the same result.

eric :)

Brian,

There is no limit to the number of workouts you can enter in RA.  I'm not sure why you're getting that error.  Depending on the number of workouts you have, it may take a while to delete everything (it is done in the background).  Could you try importing again?

I'm not clear on what you mean by missing data.  Are you saying that the workouts are missing, or the data from the workouts are missing?  Either way, it is because the data is missing from the history file.  Send me a private message and we'll sort this out.