Maps, Creating new from old. (Read 590 times)

Running Dad

Is there anyway to set it up so that.... I'm working on a 10 miler one week and the next week I use the same map but add/modify the course I can save it as a 'new' course instead of overwriting the existing one. I just found out the hard way that it doesn't work the way I thought It would and lost a course. Just a button that saves 'Save as new course' Just an idea.
    Things to do this year:
    Not get an injury
    Things done this year:
    Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??
      This is what I do and think it's what you are looking to do: 1) Open your 10 mile course. 2) Click "Copy Map" in top right corner. 3) When the copy pops up, click Save. 4) Now return to courses and open the "Copy of 10 miler" course. 5) Click "edit" 6) Click "edit route points" 7) Hold-click on an edit point to move it, or click on a point to remove it, or click on an open segment of the route to add new point(s) 8) Rename course "11.5 mile" and save.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Running Dad

I'm such a moron.. I never even saw that.. that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!!
        Things to do this year:
        Not get an injury
        Things done this year:
        Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??