Old Running Watches (Read 235 times)

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

(tail between my legs) I actually have one of those. I've tried to use it a couple times to increase my cadence, but the beeping is just too much.

(you could try a more discreet method - like listening to a Podrunner podcast or [ditching the earbuds] just "hearing" a song like the Beatles' Help [180bpm] or J Geils' Freeze Frame [186 bpm] in your head)

Liz

pace sera, sera

(you could try a more discreet method - like listening to a Podrunner podcast or [ditching the earbuds] just "hearing" a song like the Beatles' Help [180bpm] or J Geils' Freeze Frame [186 bpm] in your head)

I could but I don't like listening to music when I run outside. It's a paranoia from years of running in rural Indiana and being able to see and hear farm dogs that are protective of their territory.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I could but I don't like listening to music when I run outside. It's a paranoia from years of running in rural Indiana and being able to see and hear farm dogs that are protective of their territory.

That might be why I suggested just hearing the song in your head. Or does that make you blind to farm dogs?

Liz

pace sera, sera

That might be why I suggested just hearing the song in your head. Or does that make you blind to farm dogs?

How did you know I was blind?

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

How did you know I was blind?

A ha! So, you admit it!

Liz

pace sera, sera

A ha! So, you admit it!

more than I care to.