YRCM Race Goals (Read 488 times)

Roses Revenge

I need to go on record here. Goals for Saturday's marathon 1. Have fun 2. Finish 3. Meet some of you in person 4. Not finish last 5. Beat last year's time

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

xor

For everyone else... YRCM = Yakima River Canyon Marathon. Rose will be there. I will be there too (well, depending on snow in the mountain pass between here and there). Tons of maniacs will. Good luck Rose (technically, are you really 'Rose'?). I'm betting you won't be last. I'd say "I'll be the guy in pink", but I want to wear my red Jack Swanson shirt... unless Gunhild (Jack's widow) doesn't feel comfortable with it. In that case, I'll be pink.

Roses Revenge

For everyone else... YRCM = Yakima River Canyon Marathon. Rose will be there. I will be there too (well, depending on snow in the mountain pass between here and there). Tons of maniacs will. Good luck Rose (technically, are you really 'Rose'?). I'm betting you won't be last.
        No, I'm not really Rose, but I've been using that name online for years so it seems normal to me. Last year I was 396 out of 401. I think it will be easier this year since I don't have bronchitis.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

xor

Aha. Now I know who you are in real life. See? Even with bronchitis you were not last. Plus you apparently won your age group too. #401 was Jose. I think he's "flag guy". I had some weird chest bronchitis-y thing going on last year too. But like I wrote in my report, 'coughing for 26 miles gave me washboard abs'. Which is nice. This year will be better.

Roses Revenge

Aha. Plus you apparently won your age group too. #401 was Jose. I think he's "flag guy".
            Well, it's easy to win AG when you are the only one in it. YRCM was the first of my 3 to qualify as a maniac. I was also first in AG for the same reason at NODM which was the last of my 3. NODM = North Olympic Discovery Marathon.

I will be there too. Hope to see you both there!!

~Sara
              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

Roses Revenge

1. Have fun 2. Finish 3. Meet some of you in person 4. Not finish last 5. Beat last year's time
                Done, done, done, done and done. And first in AG again. Report will follow.

Done, done, done, done and done. And first in AG again. Report will follow.
                  Congrats!!! Wish we could have chatted more. Smile

~Sara
                  It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan