Critically Important Racing/Logging Questions (Read 697 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

However, all intensive laws tend often to have exceptions. Very interesting concepts take orderly, responsible statements. Virtually all laws intrinsically are natural thoughts. General observations become laws under experimentation.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

However, all intensive laws tend often to have exceptions. Very interesting concepts take orderly, responsible statements. Virtually all laws intrinsically are natural thoughts. General observations become laws under experimentation.
      I've read every page of Dr. Bob Dilligaf's Running is Hard and Stuff! (3rd. edition) and I still can't figure out how to log that extra 0.05 miles. And frankly, you people aren't helping much. You're all so silly.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Scout7

You go create a second account, and log it there. Then you call it a marathon, and get a new PR.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sorry, I don't have any more suggestions for your quandary. Other than to suggest that you might want to try this site's built-in "search" functionality. It's very handy.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Sorry, I don't have any more suggestions for your quandary. Other than to suggest that you might want to try this site's built-in "search" functionality. It's very handy.
            There's a search function here? No. Way.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------