Groove and the Mac (Read 748 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looks like the P2P iFolder requires some jerry-rigging and the server version requires server admin. Hmmm....

Dave

Right. Sorry about that. Looked hopeful until I got into it a bit more. I'm convinced that its probably a firewall issue. Both machines have to not only connect to each other (local firewalls) as well as through your router back to the foldershare server. Your router would have to open ports for both machines and they couldn't map to the same port on both machines. There is a port check utility in the program that might be helpful. You might try turning off your windows firewall and see if that fixes it. Other than that, I'm probably exceeding my technical ability Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Vim

Vim

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Another tool http://www.getdropbox.com
            This seems to be working. Only real downside is that I have to use a directory called Dropbox. I cannot point the tool to another existing directory.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This seems to be working. Only real downside is that I have to use a directory called Dropbox. I cannot point the tool to another existing directory.
              So far, Dropbox is great.