The latest and greatest running expert (Read 380 times)

A Saucy Wench

dd (4) has been exposed a lot lately to the old tortoise and hare fable. It just seems to be popping up everywhere. "slow and steady wins the race". She gets now that the rabbit lost because he was so overconfident and he stopped to snooze etc while the turtle plodded on. However she has analyzed it and come to her own solution. When I was leaving to go running this weekend she said "FAST and steady REALLY wins the race" Big grin Couldnt argue with her there!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

dd (4) has been exposed a lot lately to the old tortoise and hare fable. It just seems to be popping up everywhere. "slow and steady wins the race". She gets now that the rabbit lost because he was so overconfident and he stopped to snooze etc while the turtle plodded on. However she has analyzed it and come to her own solution. When I was leaving to go running this weekend she said "FAST and steady REALLY wins the race" Big grin Couldnt argue with her there!
      Smart kid you have there, Ennay. The apples really don't fall far from the tree. Wink

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You have taught her well! Too funny.