Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

2 kiddos with H1N1
    Oh no...TWO!? I hope this # does not increase. Sad For sure it's H1N1? I hope it doesn't "manifest" severely in your kiddos.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

True, but Panera = free WiFi.
      LOTS of places have free WiFi. Since you presumably have to buy and, gasp, consume something at Panera to use their WiFi, I would consider that not to be free. I'd rather pay not to have to eat Panera dreck.
      Oh no...TWO!? I hope this # does not increase. Sad For sure it's H1N1? I hope it doesn't "manifest" severely in your kiddos.
      Not for sure, but H1N1 is in the school, 20-25% of the kids were out today, and they both have classic symptoms, but so far nothing severe.
        Trent - you have my sympathies. For many reasons... Smile For the record - I was only drinking tea, (and well...maybe eating an asiago cheese bagel. I had no food left in the house! i was desperate!) and yes, free internet is a plus. Although between these dang message boards and the self-help group behind me, I am extraordinarily surprised that I managed to finish my personal statement.
        MrH

LOTS of places have free WiFi.
          Yeah, but because the 'food' sucks and is over priced, it's usually empty, quiet and a great place to do a little work.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

an asiago cheese bagel
            THAT! WAS! NOT! A! BAGEL!!!!!! Bagels do not come in asiago. And Panera makes littleroundpuffymuffins that they call bagels, but which are "bagels" at best.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, but because the 'food' sucks and is over priced, it's usually empty, quiet and a great place to do a little work.
              A fine riposte.
                THAT! WAS! NOT! A! BAGEL!!!!!! Bagels do not come in asiago. And Panera makes littleroundpuffymuffins that they call bagels, but which are "bagels" at best.
                I normally just do tea. Cross my heart! Big grin mmm, but it was so good....
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Classic bagels come only in plain, salt, sesame and poppy seed. Onion and garlic bagels are acceptable. So too are pumpernickel and rye. But that is it.
                  MrH

A fine riposte.
                    What do I win? An unclaimed swamp racing singlet?

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

no blueberry?? come ON!
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What do I win? An unclaimed swamp racing singlet?
                        There will be plenty of those. Or you could have a blueberry "bagel".
                        no blueberry?? come ON!
                        SINNER!!
                          BLUEBERRY HATER!!
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. I love blueberries. I love bagels. You would have me ruin both.
                              but combined, they are the epitome of deliciousness. (ok, I need my beauty sleep now.)
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

but combined, they are the epitome of deliciousness.
                                You are thinking of Reese's Peanutbutter Cupts.