Automated Cool Running log import (Read 4470 times)

Maniac

Thank you so much...It worked!!

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

wanderingoutlaw

Glad it worked.

John

mldrabenstott

Eric, Thanks for all the programming to enable the import of my Cool Running log. Everything went relatively smoothly. I'm looking forward to using your site. Nicely done. Welcome to other dissatisfied Active Trainer migrants.
          cheers bro, worked easily, nice features on site brian
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin As always, Eric rises to the occasion. Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Head Procrastinator

Didn't work here Eric, but you have my file. It's probably got too much other weirdness in it. Confused
              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
              Doug Little

Fantaastic and thanks. Watch your PayPal account. Now, get some sleep! Doug Smile
                RBS

Hi, I switched to RunningAhead before the CR migration -- does the automated download work the same if I already have data in my runningahead log? Your site is great by the way, it takes a little getting used to after leaving CR, but it has additional features and what seems to be a fabulous commitment to excellence. This latter point is important considering the charlie foxtrot going on over at active.com. THANK YOU! Smile
                  -----------------------------------------
                  The more you suffer, the more it shows your really care!
                  CassadAAmius

Wonderful, thank you so much!
                    eric :)

Didn't work here Eric, but you have my file. It's probably got too much other weirdness in it. Confused
                      I made a couple of known problematic logs just now, and discovered a couple of problems with the importer. More specifically, the temperature field contains invalid data (mostly due to the user mistakenly entered the weight info), the time of day field containing a value greater than 24 hours.
                      eric :)

Hi, I switched to RunningAhead before the CR migration -- does the automated download work the same if I already have data in my runningahead log?
                        You can still import, but you may get duplicate course and shoe entries.
                        RBS

Thanks Eric, I'll back up what I have on runningahead and give it a try. Okay I did it -- the CR transfer of about 3 years took like 10 seconds and it looks very clean. It looks like I'll need to correct my active shoes that overlapped and rename some older ones, but this seemed to work like a dream. I haven't reviewed the routes yet, but I do have my CR download to refer to if I have problems. Thanks Eric!
                          -----------------------------------------
                          The more you suffer, the more it shows your really care!
                          Timbodeener

Imported my log...disregard my email... Thanks Eric....log looks great and very useful! Happy Holidays!!! Tim
                              Wow, that was a breeze. Worked well, except in my yoga record the days are right, but it does not show the word "yoga" in the summary. Small problem and I will see what I can do with that. Thanks a lot Eric!
                              jayvee33

Excellent job! I think I had about 1750 entries. The import was quick and pretty clean.