Automatic import from Garmin Connect Integration not working (Read 1101 times)

eric :)

Automatic not working. It will allow me to upload from gpx file but is not show  mile splits (310XT).

Copy/Paste splits into notes.

Hi runnerclay,

GPX files do not have splits.  If you want splits, you'll have to use TCX or FIT formats.

eric Smile

Working perfectly for me.  Chrome and Garmin 220.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Dreamn

Hi Enda,

I started logging connections from Garmin Connect.  There were many, but I don't see any for you.  Can you go over to Garmin Connect to see if it's set up property?

1. Log into your GC account

2. Click on the head icon on the left, click on the Settings options on the slide out.

3. Click on Account Information

4. At the bottom of the page, do you see RunningAHEAD as one of the applications?

Hi Eric, since I'm having trouble, I followed your steps above. I looked under my GC settings. RA is listed 5 times. Should I delete 4 and see if that helps?

eric :)

Hi Eric, since I'm having trouble, I followed your steps above. I looked under my GC settings. RA is listed 5 times. Should I delete 4 and see if that helps?

Yes.  Please delete all but one and give it a day to see if it makes a difference.

runnershawn

Awesome thank you.  My first one worked within seconds from being uploaded to Garmin.  I did not realize there was an imported button on to top, but I must not have read the directions.  Thanks eric!!

tomatolover

have the accounts linked (GC says so and RA says i can disconnect) but nothing is happening- no runs have uploaded.  am i missing a step?

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Have you run? (since setting up the link)

have the accounts linked (GC says so and RA says i can disconnect) but nothing is happening- no runs have uploaded.  am i missing a step?

Liz

pace sera, sera

Are your runs showing up in Garmin Connect?  You need to sync through your phone or computer.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Enda

Hi Eric,

There are 4 entries for RA. I'll delete 3 and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Enda

Hi Enda,

I started logging connections from Garmin Connect.  There were many, but I don't see any for you.  Can you go over to Garmin Connect to see if it's set up property?

2. Click on the head icon on the left, click on the Settings options on the slide out.

4. At the bottom of the page, do you see RunningAHEAD as one of the applications?

Exactly the same for me. Auto upload to Strava working. Nothing coming up on RA despite having connected the services via Tools | Applications.

Mine still isn't working. I've had 2 runs upload to GC & Strava since connecting RA to GC but nothing is coming up on RA.

Still same issue for me, after another run today. I went into my Garmin Connect>Settings>Account Info> and RA is listed (once). I'm using Firefox, but also logged in with Chrome and IE to check if I'd see the red notification. No luck yet.

Based on my use of both RA and Garmin for years, my bet is that it's an issue on Garmin's side :-). Nothing is easy with them!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Hi Enda,

I had 12 RA applications.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Zelanie

I had 4 RA applications.  I deleted all of them, disconnected here, then reconnected.  Then I was showing 1 RA app on Garmin.  But still no workouts appear (does it matter that I still haven't gone to express?).  So, then I uploaded my workout to RA using IE, and saved it (same machine, still using IE).  The whole time, it was still showing the "1" extra workout that I got when I uploaded yesterday.  But when I saved today's workout, the "1" finally went away.

tomatolover

Have you run? (since setting up the link)

yes---wonder if it's stuck in the ether ????...will run again tomorrow and see if that works

Did you give Running Ahead permission to access Garmin Connect?

I had 4 RA applications.  I deleted all of them, disconnected here, then reconnected.  Then I was showing 1 RA app on Garmin.  But still no workouts appear (does it matter that I still haven't gone to express?).  So, then I uploaded my workout to RA using IE, and saved it (same machine, still using IE).  The whole time, it was still showing the "1" extra workout that I got when I uploaded yesterday.  But when I saved today's workout, the "1" finally went away.

"Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon." - Alan Cabelly