Ya don't see this every day! (Read 431 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

One of my trail buds rides with this guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3-IhSkeYc&mode=related&search=

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I fly.

I ran a race once that was an "All Comers Race" - meaning anyone or thing could enter. I came in dead last -- the kid who finished right before me was on a unicylce. He wasn't nearly as good as this guy though.

Bring it on.

Princess Cancer Pants

Wow...and I have been known to trip over my own feet! I'm glad they showed a few outtakes at the end...he has mad skillz! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Sick!
          Mishka

If I only had a nickel for every time that guy smashed his berries....
            Jeffrey

On my road bike last year ... I rode past a trio of uni riders. 1] adult male had a giant wheel uni. - Circus huge. Like, stop what you are doing, and stare at the huge wheel, huge. Picture Penny Farthing size without the small back wheel. 2] twenty something male had a very tall uni, he was eye to eye with the tall guy. 3] male kid had a normal proportion/scale uni. He was like 10. They were all very serious and flying! Probably doing about 15-16 mph. I saw them again about 2 hours later. Although I had been on my bike nearly 3 hours I felt really "comfortable" with my 2 wheels thinking about how sore ... you could get ... down there ... on a uni.