Only in my 'hood... (Read 850 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Have you ever talked to him? That's way cool. There is a woman in my town who wins a lot of shorter races (5k and 10ks) in the area. I can't believe I've never seen her out when I'm running. I often wonder where her routes are. I'd feel like a slug if she were on the road with me.
    I haven't ever talked to him although DH has. He likes to start sentences with, "when i'm on Earth..."
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

("yard boy" is really one of our friends with a green thumb that needed some extra cash, but I like calling him my "yard boy" because sounds dirty Wink). Big grin
      Oh, years ago we rented half of a nice duplex. Our landlord rocked and included lawn service in our rent. The young guy who mowed was really cute. He also repainted our place. I felt like a dirty old woman peeking out the window at him as he sweated and worked...I was probably 25 or 26 at the time... Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I haven't ever talked to him although DH has. He likes to start sentences with, "when i'm on Earth..."
        Man, I wish I could preface my speech like that...awesome! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Most people walk in the streets instead of on the sidewalks. I always feel like yelling at them that if they're gonna do that, they should be running.