One Race a Month - CHALLENGE - January (Read 855 times)

#artbydmcbride

I forgot too. 1) When January 20th 2) Location Carlsbad, CA 3) Name of race Carlsbad Half Marathon 4) Distance Half Marathon

Runners run

1) When: January 5th 2) Location: Jackson, MS 3) Name of race: MS Blues MArathon 4) Distance:26.2 5) Goal or goal time: 3:30-4:00 6) Actual time: 3:50:19 1) When: January 13th 2) Location: Mobile Alabama 3) Name of race: First Light Marathon 4) Distance: 26.2 5) Goal or goal time: 3:30 6) Actual time: 3:32:27 Both races went well but Jacson is very hilly, at least the course was.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

I'll play! This is racing season down here in FLA!! 1) When - January 19th 2) Location - St. Pete Beach, FL 3) Name of race - St. Pete Beach Classic 4) Distance - 5K 5) Goal or goal time - Oh, to break 30 minutes
        Well, I did my race, and I ran it in 33:55. On to February! Lisa
        I plan to be running as long as I can and have no plans to stop. --Frank Shorter
          So I missed out on the planned 3k because I had an upset groin muscle (from some ultimate frisbee two days before), but I found and ran a mile race at an indoor track meet. It was January 27th at PG Sports and Learning Center in Prince George's County Maryland, and had participants of all ages. I actually ran in the masters mile because I was too slow for the open mile, but I managed a 5:39, a time that I'm pretty proud of, even though I finished pretty close to the back of the pack. I had a big kick left, too, so i think i could have run it a few seconds faster if I'd started going earlier. Go me!

sean

Bugs

This is great, was a goal of mine I was doing on my own. 1/12/08 - 12K Race.

Bugs