No longer a 40mpw Virgin! (Read 1015 times)

A Saucy Wench

Someone's gotta be. And besides, I can't run so, I may as well help out a sister that can. Big grin
    wow...the sacrifices you are willing to make are never ending Wink

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

obiebyke

Nice, ZZ! That's a lot of running.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Another Passion

wow...the sacrifices you are willing to make are never ending Wink
        I know Ennay... my humanitarianism never ceases to amaze me. Roll eyes

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know Ennay... my humanitarianism never ceases to amaze me. Roll eyes
          *choke* Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

And now back to our regularly scheduled program. Way to go Kirsten. 40 mpw is something only runners can appreciate it seems. Well done and it seems you have HTFU. Now stop standing around as you have to bust off 50 mpw soon. BTW - this weekend I saw several ladies wearing all orange outfits (tops, running skirts and shoes) during the Indy Mini and thought you would have been proud of them.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW - this weekend I saw several ladies wearing all orange outfits (tops, running skirts and shoes) during the Indy Mini and thought you would have been proud of them.
              I'm a trend-setter (chokes, again) and they obviously have excellent taste in running attire. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm like the white Janet Jackson...except I can't sing...or dance...and I've never made out with Justin Timberlake (that's the part I'm most sad about).
                Yeah, other than those things, I'm sure no one could even tell you two apart.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, other than those things, I'm sure no one could even tell you two apart.
                  Oh, yeah...and I've never had any plastic surgery on my face... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Say, Zoomie, we're twins this week (uh, except for all that orange...), I also had my first 40 mi week! Celebrated with some IPA from the brewpub just a mile up the road from here, yummy.. I sure didn't have to cope with that weather, though - way to HTFU!! Keep us posted on the marathon training, I'll be starting mine around September. Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay, Arla--that is excellent! When is your marathon...which one?

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Disneyworld next January, where it's even flatter than it is here in Fresno. Smile Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Disneyworld next January, where it's even flatter than it is here in Fresno. Smile Arla
                          Ahhh...I got ya' beat. My first marathon is on a course that is almost slightly downhill the entire way. I think there is an overall loss of elevation from the start to the finish. Evil grin I would REALLY like to look at a Winter marathon some day. Sure would be nice to be able to train hard during the Fall when our weather is ideal for running without overheating, then be able to put that training to work right before or right after Christmas--sure would make it easier to not pack on the holiday pounds, too.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I've heard great things about tucson - I was supposed to do that a couple years ago when I sprained an ankle Cry. Phoenix is nice and flat, but too big for my tastes, I dont like the mega-thons

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Pre would have liked us.

Way to go, Zoom. 40 seems like a big milestone. To add a little more waahoo-- I just read in Runners World today (well, actually yesterday which is still today for me!) that when runners stop running they gain weight (shocker) and to get it off, men have to run 15.5 miles a week and women have to run 30!!! So you're well into that weight loss zone!
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just read in Runners World today (well, actually yesterday which is still today for me!) that when runners stop running they gain weight (shocker) and to get it off, men have to run 15.5 miles a week and women have to run 30!!! So you're well into that weight loss zone!
                                Hmmm...someone needs to give my thighs that memo... Undecided

~ Sarah Kay