Not able to upload GPS data (Read 587 times)

springland

Hello, I have been not able to upload GPS data for about 2 days. When I select the Upload GPS data, it shows Device:Not connected. When I tried to upload the data on Friday I mis-clicked the Wait button. That might cause some issue. Since then I keep getting the Device:Not connected message. Before that everything was ok. I also reinstalled the Garmin communicator plug-in 2.9.3.0 today. The test page shows ok. The below is my environment information Browser : Firefox 3.6.12 OS : Windows Vista SP2 Garmin device : Forerunner 50 Could you please take a look what might be the root cause? Regards Lin
    jelyot

Ditto. Things were wonky yesterday, but I eventually got it to work. Today it just keeps giving me that "device not connected" message. Anyone?
        Ditto. Things were wonky yesterday, but I eventually got it to work. Today it just keeps giving me that "device not connected" message. Anyone?

Same here MTA Can't upload from a file either. Trying to upload a SportTracks fitlog

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Having a few issues today but not sure why. GPS laps not showing is one. Unable to add new equipment (Newton, Distance). Not on the list and is changing it to "Other, Unknown" automatically.

• Black Canyon 100k
          • RRR
          • Zane Grey 100k
          • High Lonesome 100
          • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
          • The Bear 100
          • Javelina Jundred (?)
          Tara0913

Same here.. I couldnt upload yesterday or today. Today is says device not connected... yesterday it sent me to another page.. with crazy text..
              Same here. Trying to upload data from my Garmin. I get: Device not connected. Tried on Internet Explorer 8 and on Chrome. The Garmin uploads fine to the Garmin Connect website, or to Garmin Training center software. I get this page error message on Internet Explorer Message: 'dojo' is undefined Line: 117 Char: 1 Code: 0 URI: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/471b32e63e014d38a87e33f194c339a5/tools/gps Message: 'dojo' is undefined Line: 119 Char: 1 Code: 0 URI: http://www.runningahead.com/logs/471b32e63e014d38a87e33f194c339a5/tools/gps

325th place or bust!

I uploaded from my Garmin 305 a run yesterday and a bike ride today using Firefox from Windows 7. Although I just looked back at past workouts and none of the maps are showing (no map at all). Weird. t

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

grapes

Looking in my JavaScript console, I saw quite a few HTTP 500 errors accessing files in the /js directory... I think this is more of the same kind of problem the site was having yesterday.

eric :)

I made an update 2 hours ago and the javascript files' permissions weren't set correctly.  This should be fixed now.

springland

I made an update 2 hours ago and the javascript files' permissions weren't set correctly.  This should be fixed now.

It is working now. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the quick fix eric!

Skooter 3.0

Out of the blue my Garmin hasn't been able to connect to RA...it keeps saying "Device not connected" had no problem logging the Monkey....perhaps the monkeys have something to do with it.

Goals?