Getting A Graphic Put Onto A Singlet/Shirt (Read 864 times)

Anyone have any information, leads or just tips on how I'd go about getting an image put onto a singlet?  I don't need a whole run of them (it's not a race or track club project), just a couple.  I can provide the shirts (your typical tech-fabric singlet, probably a Brooks or Puma version) and the image in whatever e-format is needed.

I read in the dredged-up thread that heat-transfers probably won't work on tech material.  Silk-screen, perhaps?

(I saw the firsttothefinish.com site, but I'm trying to do something well under the 12+ team order level.)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

you should be able to find a graphic shop somewhere nearby, theres usually at least one in every county. grab the nearest race shirt and see what you can find. a lot of them put their logo on the left sleeve but they may be mentioned in the sponsors too. i bet they would do a single singlet for ya.

Imminent Catastrophe

Zazzle.

They can slap a graphic on most anything, including tech shirts/singlets. 

Click on Create...men's shirts

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

I liked Running Banana pretty well when I paid to have my avatar printed on the front of a long-sleeve wicking shirt.  It wicked quite well.  I think the photo is still in my profile.  I'll check.

MTA:  Indeed, Running Banana's work is demonstrable on my profile pic.  Please do not hold them accountable for other aspects of said photo (i.e. my face, surely they would have thought to put a chin on said chinless face).

Renee the dog

I've used Running banana too and love how long my singlet has lasted!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

xor

So you folks are saying I can get messages printed on a shirt without having to do it with a marksalot/sharpie?

Inconceivable.

(incidentally, I wrecked one of my singlets by misspelling BREAST CANCER SUCKS.  Now breast cancer SUKS too.)

((Hey kids!  Don't drink and write!))

Co-worker of mine got one made with his name and country's flag on the front and back from the Running Banana

Vim