Someone else picking up your race packet? (Read 441 times)

Double IPA Please!

Do they let you do that? I'm trying to avoid having to drive to Delaware 2 days in a row, I was hoping my mother would be able to pick up my packet when she gets hers. Can she?

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Do they let you do that? I'm trying to avoid having to drive to Delaware 2 days in a row, I was hoping my mother would be able to pick up my packet when she gets hers. Can she?
      I think it depends on the race. Some allow it, others are strict and won't. I've had friends pick up my packet a few times and I've picked up friend's packets other times. Without any issues. You could e-mail someone from the race to make sure. Sometimes they mention it on the website, but if not, I wouldn't hesitate to send an e-mail asking.

Michelle

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

For smaller races it's never a problem - I've picked up packets for multiple people without proof of registration/ID. For larger races often a waiver/registration acknowledgement is usually required so you would have to provide that to your Mother. Typically upon registration you'll get an e-mail that specifies the packet pickup requirements. Of course, contacting the RD is the most direct method to clarify things.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Double IPA Please!

Okay, I contacted someone and they told me just to write a note for her to give in when she picks it up for me. Yay- No trying to be in 2 places at one time! Thanks-

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)