WTB: Chicago Marathon Bottle Opener (Read 70 times)

Triathlete703

Several weeks ago I ran a marathon in Missouri.  I packed a cooler full of beer and water for not only myself but my spectators.  I bought 2 of the 2015 Goose Island Bottle Openers at the Chicago Marathon.  I try to collect at least one from every World Marathon Major. Needless to say when we went back to the truck, my nice cooler and all the contents in it were stolen.  I notified the officials and police, but there have been no leads.

If anyone has one or an extra that would want to get rid of I would buy or trade for one.

Wait....you left your beer unattended in the BACK of OPEN truck at a MAJOR event and were surprised is was gone when you got back., seriously. Was it a Yeti cooler? if so then i'm bummed for you, if it was Coleman then, ces' la vie. I wouldn't count on ever seeing that cooler again, and the suds....are long gone too. It's a real drag about the opener, if you want i can send a carabiner, like an oval or something that you can use to open beers.

kcam

I notified the officials and police, but there have been no leads.

What?! NO LEADS?  We're talking stolen brewskies here.  I'm sure they have their best man on the case.