Missing end of thread? (Read 340 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Eric,

not a huge deal, but am curious what might have happened.  the masters forum, Saturday's daily thread, page two, stops displaying after the first three posts.  there have been more than that posted that show on the index, but can't be seen.  Aslo the editting view shows only the box, but not the toolbar.

Thanks,

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

eric :)

Hi stumpy77,

I checked out the Saturday thread and I can see all the posts.  Which browser are you using?  It's possible that your browser is stricter than the rest and won't render improper HTML.  I'll have to try viewing the thread using your browser to reproduce the problem.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I am using IE 8.0.6001.18702.  I also have Trend-Micro (it's a work computer) active, but it genreally tells me I can't look at the entire page if it doesn't like it.  This has never shown up before and only there, so that was making me wonder.  i believe there was at least one other person who mentioned it.

thanks again for looking.

ETA:  ooops.  I forgot to read the sticky first.  Embarrassed  i'm running XPP

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

eric :)

I tried it in IE8 and you're right!  I tracked the problem to Tramps' post.  It contained a large block of html that's not displayed.  If it is removed, then everything should display properly.  I'll have to see how and why it is affecting IE8 when I get home from work.