First half tomorrow - two questions (Read 624 times)

The shirtless wonder

How did you like that nice cool weather we had yesterday??? Roll eyes Or maybe you're not a heat and humidity wimp like I am. I'm better at running through the winter than on days like Sunday.
    I work very close to an entrance to the canal. This summer most of my runs have started at noon and run along the canal. I think this helped me be a bit more acclimated than I normally would have been. That and I hate wearing a shirt when I run. I was out on the canal today and had to wear a shirt because I was cold in the 65 degree and windy conditions! I think that's the first time in months that I've worn a shirt while running. The leaves are changing and I'm wearing shirts...sigh, that makes me sad. I was talking with another runner that I met today on the canal path. We were commenting on how the Rochester marathon missed the good marathon weather by exactly ONE day. It's too bad but it happens. Even though it was tough and you are sore you should also remember that you got a PR (the first of many)! Big grin