GA cop murders jogger (Read 302 times)

mikeymike

Oh.

Bryan told police McMichael said "f***ing n***er" after three blasts from McMichael's shotgun left Arbery dead in February the streets of the Satilla Shores neighborhood, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Richard Dial said. Body camera footage also showed a Confederate flag sticker on the toolbox of McMichael's truck, Dial said.

Runners run

rlopez

Also, the video snippet we all see on teevee makes it look like they chased him down the street and did the deed.

Oh no no. The chase was hella more involved than that. Learn a little more here. I don't know what music would have accompanied this chase had it been a movie, but it was real life.

For those who choose not to read, they chased him up and down and all around, even sideswiping him with their truck.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Maybe if we defunded the police the investigation would have been conducted better.

The linked article is so biased it is hard to read.

Richard Prior. Great example of comedy no one could perform today.

If only killing people based on their race would stop. The world would be a better place.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

rlopez

It's spelled Richard Pryor.

If you want to defund police, go ahead.

My grandfather was a cop.
          My dad was sort of a cop. (he was a special investigator in the Air Force)
          I've been a cop (temporarily, anyway) at 3 points in my life.

If we want to have a talk about the militarization of various police forces, police unions, and the ongoing "... and now you get to do this stuff you've never been trained to do" extra work which has been lumped onto cops repeatedly over the past 30 years, we totally can.

Running Problem

Problem Child

It's spelled Richard Pryor.

If you want to defund police, go ahead.

My grandfather was a cop.
            My dad was sort of a cop. (he was a special investigator in the Air Force)
            I've been a cop (temporarily, anyway) at 3 points in my life.

If we want to have a talk about the militarization of various police forces, police unions, and the ongoing "... and now you get to do this stuff you've never been trained to do" extra work which has been lumped onto cops repeatedly over the past 30 years, we totally can.

Thanks for the correction.

Perhaps you haven't seen this. Defund the police (and fire and ambulances) and spend the money on social services like social workers. George Floyd protests have now changed their message wants to take money away from police, and also wants more body cameras on police.

Militarization of various police forces doesn't change/fix/alter targeted killings of individual for job/race/gang/income/hobby.

EDIT: and your article was STILL too biased to read without knowing "they are going to blame President Donald Trump for the police killing a black man" and yet this person probably never wrote a comparable article about police brutality under President Barack Obama, Presidend George H.W. Bush, President Bill Clinton, or any other.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22