Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS + heart rate monitor for $99 - dead (Read 793 times)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=4601003&sourceid=18808838953771287616&wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY

5% cashback if you use Discover card.  Hopefully Walmart won't run out before some of you get in on this.  

ben8010

I've been holding off for the 205 until it was under 100.  I just ordered this!  Thanks!!!!

Another Passion

Thanks for the heads up on this, Scott.  Had a couple of friends looking into running aids with heart rate monitors.  Passed this info on to them.

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Thanks for posting this.  I just ordered one for DH.

Treadmill Addict

Dang it! I looked at this earlier today and was going to buy one, but now only a couple hours later it's out of stock! Darn it! I found it at Target for $129, but I liked the $99 price better. : )

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

xor

Haha.  For those just discovering this thread, one might wonder why anyone would pay 99 bucks for a dead forerunner.

an amazing likeness

Dead Forerunner...

(mta: removed photo of very beat-up, very dead Forerunner...it may be more graphic than intended)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Treadmill Addict

Am I missing something? Why is that garmin covered in blood? That's nasty!

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

Slice

Dead Forerunner...

(mta: removed photo of very beat-up, very dead Forerunner...it may be more graphic than intended)

Please - put the photo back. I was hoping to show it to my Forerunner in order to intimidate it into saying I run much faster than I actually do.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning