Missing the 1500 Mile column... (Read 1051 times)

A Saucy Wench

Hassenpeffer.... Evil grin
    Hasenpfeffer...HASSenpfeffer...I want my HASENPFEFFER

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hasenpfeffer...HASSenpfeffer...I want my HASENPFEFFER
      I knew I had to have spelled that wrong. I even Googled it and couldn't find an agreed-upon spelling. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I've no idea..as you can see I spelled it 2 different ways. I've had hasenpfeffer in an authentic german restaurant. Blech. Dead But I still like bugs bunny

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I run for Fried Chicken!

Following Derek's lead, I put up a similar page to his with all the pace groups including the 1500 mile one. It's not quite nice as his and it's still a work in progress. It updates once an hour. Here's a link. http://www.knurdle.com/runningahead_groups/
            Appreciate the effort dude, but you left out the biggest and bestest group at RA: 2000 miles of....."The Swamp". Dude!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I run for Fried Chicken!

It's fixed. It just didn't get the last update for that group so it was showing up as blank. I changed it so that it will show the last update for each group just in case there were issues getting data for that group.

A Saucy Wench

oooooooh pretty colors Wink

Half Fanatic #846

Very Nice! - Thank you! Big grin

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!