Slug running (Read 423 times)

A Saucy Wench

No that isnt in reference to my pace today. It is in reference to the fact that apparently all the baby slugs (or some species of teeny tiny slugs) were out in force today. In one section these little matchstick size slugs were probably 40-50 to each square of sidewalk pavement. I tried hard not to squish too many. Dead

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Along for the Ride

Gotta love the Pacific NW ... Cool We wanted to pick up our carved pumpkins yesterday off the porch to take them to the dump ... SLIIIMEEEE!

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Flat footer

It was a damp unseasonably warm week here in New England. I seen... tried not to step on quite a few on my long run this morning. Kinda weird for November.