Happy Holidays! (Read 1689 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Happy Holidays, everybody! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

dillydoodles

{{{{{ eric }}}}} Happy Holidays and a HUGE bunch of thanks to you for creating this site. I've only been a member here since September, but I'm here every day, logging my runs and XT, creating new routes, etc. I started running on July 1st of this year (at the age of 54) and this New Year's Day will be my 6 month Anniversary as a runner. Prior to joining this site I used to log my mileage elsewhere, but RunningAHEAD is THE best, so I transferred all my data here as soon as I discovered it :-) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site. Thank you so much. Cheers! Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa to all! Arlene
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't forget Festivus! A happy Festivus for the rest of us! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

dillydoodles

Ooops. How could I forget? Nothing tops a nice shiny aluminum pole at this special time of year, LOL! Happy Festivus Kirsten and all...
          LydiaT

I just switched to this log in mid-december. It's so much better than my old one. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!
              Merry Christmas all and may you have a happy, healthy New Year filled with PRs!
                Big grin Eric: All the best to you and yours! What a great asset you are to the running community...
                "It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" -Sir Edmund Hillary-
                  A HUUUUUGE thank you to you Eric! This is an amazing site and has been very helpful in my training and tracking my progress. And a Merry Chrismahaunnakwanzaka to everyone! Big grin
                  The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                  http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com

Go Pre!

Happy Holidays, especially Festivus! and an early Happy New Year to Eric and all those who are a part of this great site! Daddyo / Dave
                      Belated Happy Ramahanukwanzaamas* to Eric and everyone rocking RunningAhead. I really like the map locator, I had no idea how many people ran in my area. I'm fickle with web sites, if it doesn't make the grade I ditch it real quickly. RA is a first class training tool! Thanks again Eric. ___ * no this is not my own idea I nicked it off lorelle on wordpress....

booyaa.org - what's he running from?

bas

Hi eric, Thanks once more for making RA happen! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East