iPad 2.0 (Read 1136 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

Can I watch my netflix on it yet?  That's when I think I'll get one.   Thinking treadmill.

The new case is cool.  

I bought apple at $89.  Just sayin'

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, you have long been able to get netflix

Can I watch my netflix on it yet?  That's when I think I'll get one.   Thinking treadmill.

The new case is cool.  

I bought apple at $89.  Just sayin'

Then you'll love me. I bought the iPad 6weeks ago. I should really read more news. Hey! I can! On my iPad! Besides, I prefer black.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Netflix requires wifi for adequate streaming.  You can't store netflix movies in on your ipad.  Unfortunately, my gym doesn't have wifi, so I download movies from itunes and watch it for runs on the treadmill.   Need to finish it in 24 hours if you are renting them.  

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Need to finish it in 24 hours if you are renting them.  

Yes, but you have 30 days to start the movie.  Once started, then the 24 hour clock starts.

xor

How many times can you watch it while the 24 hour clock counts down?

(unrelated thing that is bothering me.  There's a dude registered for a 24 hour race that is going to claim it as 4 or 5 marathon finishes.)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

AS many times as you want.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

How many times can you watch it while the 24 hour clock counts down?

(unrelated thing that is bothering me.  There's a dude registered for a 24 hour race that is going to claim it as 4 or 5 marathon finishes.)

I believe this falls into the general category of "idiots say all kinds of crap, esp. on the internet."

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Thanks!

Turbolegs

I believe this falls into the general category of "idiots say all kinds of crap, esp. on the internet."

Well .. the question has its usefulness man .. you download a movie that you want to see ... and see it .. but your wife aint at home .. when she comes back .. she gets to see the movie too ... in that 24 hour window ... 

Fair enough right?

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fair enough right?

I believe that AP was referring to the other question SRLopez raised.

Turbolegs

I believe that AP was referring to the other question SRLopez raised.

Aaah .. like that ... !!! Eureka moment just happened ...

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes, you have long been able to get netflix

Heh, thanks to Netflix on my iPhone, I am now up to Season 6 on my Lost re-watch.  Great app.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Netflix requires wifi for adequate streaming.  You can't store netflix movies in on your ipad.  Unfortunately, my gym doesn't have wifi,

Time to find a new gym.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.