London Marathon on Universal Sports today (Read 568 times)

Dunottar

It's on @ 9 AM (in the Philadelphia market. Check your local listings.) Boston was rebroadcast a bunch of times this past week, so there should be plenty of other opportunities to catch it.
    MrH

It's on @ 9 AM (in the Philadelphia market. Check your local listings.) Boston was rebroadcast a bunch of times this past week, so there should be plenty of other opportunities to catch it.
      I just discovered that our Verizon FIOS (Northern Virginia market) now carries Universal Sports on CH 464, mixed in with the local channels such as weather. They are showing a two hour program so I guess they will edit out a little.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Forever Learning

Watched it live - nice broadcast stream from the UK on universalsports.com
        bap

The commentary was terrible though. I assume it was from Eurosport.

Certified Running Coach
          Crocked since 2013

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The elite woman's video has a man and woman commentating -- I don't know who the woman is, but apparently her name is Jo, and she was going to debut at London but got pregnant. (I'm watching it right now -- 40min into it.)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

MrH

The elite woman's video has a man and woman commentating -- I don't know who the woman is, but apparently her name is Jo, and she was going to debut at London but got pregnant. (I'm watching it right now -- 40min into it.)
              Jo Pavey. She was 12th in the 10,000m at Beijing, 5th in Athens at 5,000m. She's run 14:39 for 5k so it will be interesting to see how her speed translates to the Marathon when she comes back.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.