310 XT Ant agent not recognized (Read 863 times)

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

My Ant agent is not being recognized. Worked the other day and still works with Garmin Connect website. MTA: Tried importing a .tcx and .gpx and was not given the option to hit upload. Is just a single run. Using Firefox per usual. Thoughts?

• Black Canyon 100k
    • RRR
    • Zane Grey 100k
    • High Lonesome 100
    • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
    • The Bear 100
    • Javelina Jundred (?)
    eric :)

I think you went to the file import page instead of the GPS import page.  Click on the "Upload from GPS" tab if you wish to import from the GPS.

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Did that first.  Then tried to import the file from Garmin Connect export.

If nobody else is having an issue must be on my end - just not sure what changed...

• Black Canyon 100k
        • RRR
        • Zane Grey 100k
        • High Lonesome 100
        • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
        • The Bear 100
        • Javelina Jundred (?)

Not sure if you are aware, after the ANT Agent has done it's thing, the TCX file, by default is located here:

CUndecidedUsers\Steve\AppData\Roaming\GARMIN\Devices\3799991103\History

Substitute with your username and the device folder name (number) may be different as well.

I update RunningAhead via importing from the file, after zipping it.  

I haven't used Garmin Connect in ages but there should be no need to be exporting from it when the file already resides on your computer.

Hope this helps.

edit: not sure how the smiley face got in the way but I'm sure you know that's the Windows C drive.

Steve
          My Marathons and another interest Sports Photography

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

The direct upload from GPS is now working for me.  Thanks - will keep the above in mind should I have problems again.

• Black Canyon 100k
            • RRR
            • Zane Grey 100k
            • High Lonesome 100
            • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
            • The Bear 100
            • Javelina Jundred (?)