Graphs for Cycling Entries (Read 812 times)

denverslade

For those of us who do a lot of riding/triathlon training along with our running, I would like to see our cycling entries graphed out along side of our runs.
    eric :)

denverslade, I will put this in once I figure out how it should look. Most of the problem I encounter when creating a page is layout. I'm no designer so I find it really hard to come up with something that conveys the right information without cluttering the entire page. eric Smile
      denverslade

Eric, Thank you very much. Since switching to your website at the beginning of this year, I have absolutely loved it. Regards, Denverslade
          Suggestion; use a secondary axis; I would scale it 3x what the running one is by distance. ie: 30 KM Ride = 10 KM Run.

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

Namban Phil

Would just like to put in my vote for better cycling and swimming functionality - especially graphs. Otherwise fantastic site. Thanks.
            eric :)

I will make better graphs for the next major release. I'm hoping that it'll be ready by Christmas.