Replacement shoes (Read 492 times)

monkeytennis

I have some NB 735 shoes which are becoming a bit thin on the soles, so I want to replace them.

I didn't do much research before buying them so I guess I struck lucky in that they feel great and I haven't had any discomfort or injury issues with them.

So I don't know whether they are cushioning shoes or support shoes or what!

Any ideas for decent shoes that would have the same or similar properties to the 735s?

I'm starting to get a bit serious about running so I won't balk at spending £100 or so.

Cheers!

Runner.AW

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the shoes work for you, then I'd recommend you stick with them...unless they're out of stock, in which case I can't really help you as I don't wear that particular model. Try searching runnersworld.com's shoe database if it helps.
      Logan A

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the shoes work for you, then I'd recommend you stick with them...unless they're out of stock, in which case I can't really help you as I don't wear that particular model. Try searching runnersworld.com's shoe database if it helps.

I agree with you. If you found a shoe thats comfortable for you than stick with it. Or stop by a shoe shop and ask the person working there to get you similar shoes. Try them on and see which one you like best.

...---...

As you increase mileage, you may find that the shoe you have loved so much, does not do well with at the next level. As was my case. What a nightmare. So, I went to a real running shoe store, wore my old shoes to the store, they looked at my wear pattern, watched me walk around barefoot, then brought out several different brands for me to try on - even let me jog around outside as long as I wanted. I came out with a great shoe for me as a result.

MTA: what Logan said I can also attest that an increase in price does not equal an increase in performance, feel, or lack of injury.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12